Saturday, September 12, 2009

My reviews at Georgette Heyer Challenge and Jean Plaidy's Royal Intrigue

As though I needed any more encouragement to read Georgette Heyer! I will be cross-posting my Heyer reviews to the Georgette Heyer Challenge blog. Hosted by Becky at Becky's Book Reviews, the challenge is a perpetual one, with no official start and end dates. If you already love Heyer or need more encouragement to read one of her books, please visit! Reviews of many of her Regency romances, mysteries and historical novels already have been posted there.

As I work my way through Jean Plaidy's Georgian Saga, I am cross-posting my reviews at Jean Plaidy's Royal Intrigue, which is hosting a 2009 Plaidy reading challenge. This Website offers a whole slew of Plaidy goodies: a bibliography, reading discussions, a cover gallery, a blog and more!

No comments: